Car & Light Commercial MOT - Class IV
CAR AND VAN MOT TESTING FEE £40.00.
We are able to carry out a test on your car or van on our test lane using the latest up to date brake testing equipment. There is a waiting area where you may sit while your test is carried out or you may decide to leave your vehicle and visit the shopping centre 500 yards away with their cafeterias and shopping outlets.
For persons travelling to and from Ireland, we offer an option of paying the non discounted MOT fee of £54.85. This will guarantee you a test slot the same day even if your ferry is delayed. Follow the ferry traffic, keep in the left hand lane at the first set of traffic lights and we are then 500 yards up the road on the left hand side. Nice and easy to find!
- One free retest per vehicle
- Non discounted fee £54.85
- Guarantee of a test slot the same day up until 5pm
- Failing your arrival on the booked day we will accommodate on another day of your choice
- We try our best to keep our customers satisfied and would advise people travelling from Ireland to pay the non discounted fee to avoid disappointment. As we know the ferry arrival times are often out of your control.
- If your car needs repairs after its MOT we can carry out this work in our fully equipped garage. Our fully qualified technicians will replace/repair from the minor parts to the larger components as needed. Please enquire for an estimate.
- We offer a free retest if your vehicle fails its MOT test at our facility. Please note one free retest per vehicle.
- MOT maintenance and repairs offered beforehand, please enquire for estimate.
- Did you know your MOT may be carried out up to a calendar month before your present MOT expires allowing you time for any repairs that may be needed. If your vehicle passes you will in effect have a thirteen month MOT.
- Did you know we check over 200 individual items on your vehicle for an MOT test?
Did you know we check over 200 individual items on your vehicle for an MOT test?Cybi Garage